In September of 2001, Darryl Dufresne and Normand Marcoux purchased the assets of a small machine shop and immediately implemented a new strategic plan of CNC machining. The new venture was named “Advanced Machining Services, Inc.“
What started out as two man / one customer machine shop in 2001 has grown to over 20 experienced machinists operating in a state of the art, 17,000 square foot facility. AMS provides machined components to the global Oil and Gas, Industrial Automation, Automotive and Transportation industries.
AMS Operating Structure
- Multiple shifts as well as weekend production allow us to meet the shorter lead time and manufacturing flexibility required to compete in today’s global market.
- An “Empowered Team” structure set up to maximize customer satisfaction and manufacturing efficiency.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing from hard prints or electronic files.
- Proficient in the machining of all alloys, including 718 Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy,…
- Manufacturing cells are set up to allow efficient transfer of parts thru their required processes.
- Quality system embracing ISO 9001:2008 and Lean Manufacturing concepts.